FOP Developers,

I've been using and integrating FOP into some applications here at work, and I really,
really like it.  I'd like to join the project and start contributing to FOP's future
improvements, but I really don't know where to start.  Are there any tasks in specific
that need more hands?  I'd also seen that FOP is in the middle of a redesign.  Would
it perhaps be better for me to wait until after the redesign to familiarize myself
with FOP source code, since anything before that would be obsolete?

--
J. Rhett Aultman
Business Technology Solutions