I haven't had any real problems embedding in a Servlet, but I'm using 0.20-3.  What
version are you using?  Also, is a more complete stack trace available?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathy V Arumugam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FOPException error

Hello all,

 Has anyone experience a problem like below?  I can't figure out why there is
a difference when running this code in a Java application vs. a Servlet.

In Java application, code runs great, but when it runs in a servlet I have
the following error:

org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException
at org.apache.fop.apps.XSLTInputHandler.getParser(XSLTInputHandler.java:109)

Thanks
Mathy