Hello there,

I'm sure this question must have been brought up
before, but I couldn't find any information in the FAQ
or the archives from this mailing list (maybe I just
didn't look hard enough?), so I'll just fire away:

I noticed that the "white-space-treatment" property is
yet to be implemented in FOP, and most of my documents
relies heavily on preformatted content (mostly code
examples).

Is there any known workaround for this problem?

If not, is there any estimate of when this will be
implemented?

If not, would it be really hard for me to implement it
myself, i e are there any technical reasons that it
hasn't been implemented yet?

Please send a copy of your replies directly to me, as
I'm not subscribing to this list (yet).

Best regards,

Niklas