My current need is to output "chunks" which are,
more-or-less, formatted like from/to/postage blocks
on an envelope. The "chunks" are full page width
and slightly less than 1/3 page long (thus fitting 3 per page).
One of the blocks is an image of a logo.

This is essentially the problem of printing one column of labels on a page.

I am seeking opinions as to the best approach to take,
given the current state of FOP 0.20.3,
achieving this.

Is this even possible in FOP 0.20.3?

Should I treat each envelope as a table? Each page as a table?

Should I take some completely different, non-FOP, approach such
translating the data something readable by a WP program and
using that programs ability to make labels?

Thanks
R.Parr
Temporal Arts