Fop-devs,

It appears that I do not have an account on daedalus yet anyway.  Many
thanks to the anonymous indivdual who re-published the web site.
 Although there are some niggling menu problems, my notes-in-progress
are now, at least, available.

http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/keeps.html has my initial
notes on keeps data structures, as I posted to the list earlier.
http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/spaces.html has notes on the
parallels and differences between the linking structures necessary for
keeps and space-specifiers.  It deals only with block stacking
constraints at this stage.  Joerg, this is the one I was talking about
earlier.
http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/galleys.html and
http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/footnotes.html were
committed some time ago, and would have been available in individual
builds, but this is their first appearance on the web site.  The same
comments apply to
http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/compound-properties.html and
http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/traits.html which are simply
convenience lists.