Thanks missed that one.
Maybe should fix that in the examples provided.

Claes

|         |           Jeremias Maerki  |
|         |           <jeremias.maerki@|
|         |           outline.ch>      |
|         |           02.05.2002 17:24 |
|         |           fop-dev          |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                              |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Claes Bergsten/NO/TJG)
                                                              |
  |       Subject:  Re: Master reference for fo:page-sequence

Your stylesheet still uses pre-Recommendation XSL:FO. Please see the
release notes for instructions to resolve this:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/relnotes.html

> When trying to process my fo-file I get the following error:
> FATAL ERROR: 'master-reference' for 'fo:page-sequence'matches no
> 'simple-page-master' or 'page-sequence-master'

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch