Not really. As a fairly interested party, I must admit that mentions of
throwing it out and starting over don't leave me totally indifferent,
but I've got little enough time as it is for FOP these days, and I'm
trying not to let myself be distracted.
In any case, we all know that it's never right the first time around.

Regards,
Karen