Priska.Steiner wrote:

> Hello
> I'm working with FOP 20.3. As input I have a xml-stream and a
> xsl-File.
> Now I would like to have an image in my xml, not in the xsl.
> The image comes from a database. Is there any possibility to do
> that, without writing the image in a file ?
> How have I to encode it, for Fop ?

What you could do - I successfully did that for a customer -
is: embed the image in the XML file - base64 encoded. Then
write an extension function for Xalan that decodes the image
and creates a temp file containing the image.

This has worked nicely for me - I used this method with
exported Domino databases in XML format.

Hope this helps,

Arnd Beissner
--
Cappelino Informationstechnologie GmbH