Kendall,

the only suitable solution is to set your FOP in a Java2 environement.
Either a servlet container (Tomcat/WebLogic/Websphere/Enhydra/...) or
a  standalone java application. Then make a domino agent query your FOP
service outside of the Domino server.

Old FOP stuff would be a nightmare without support.

Cyril