Looks like I'm too lazy sometimes. :-) Thanks, Jörg, for posting the
link. And Holger, implementing such a protocol handler was actually what
I wanted to propose. It's easy to do and very flexible. Sometimes I
don't express myself too well. I'm working on it.

> > Holger Prause wrote:
> > > So i must customize the processing of the src attribute.Whats the
> > fastest
> > > way to do so ?
> >

> Hello
>
> > Depending on the JVM, introducing a custom protocol and
> > an associated URL handler.
>
> Sounds very good, that could be a solution as far as i can see.
>
> >There is a tutorial, usually
> > Jeremias posts the URL:
> >  http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/protocolhandlers/
> > No change to any source, just write two or three simple
> > classes and add a few properties.
> >

> Thx for the link, ill read it tomorrow when i am at work again.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch