Juergen Lippold wrote:
> in my xml-document I'm using a value for the column-width in a table.
> But this is a fixed value. Is it possible to work with values in percent of the
>table-width?

Not implemented yet.

> There is one solution with the right direction to use a proportional-column-width,
 > but this doesn't work with JFOR to create RTF-Files. Does someone knows an other
 >solution?

No. Bad luck.
You can try to code some advanced magic into you XSLT so that you
can use a parameter to switch between percents and
proportional-column-width.

Something like
  <xsl:variable name="total" select="column/@width"/>
  <xsl:for-each select="column">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="$jfor">
        <fo:table-column column-width="{@width}%"/>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width({@width/$total})"/>
      </xsl:otherwise>
     <xsl:choose>
   </xsl:for-each>

Or you can create a FO for JFOR and use a the usual "identity
transformation with small changes" to build a FO with p-c-w()
for FOP PDF from it.

J.Pietschmann