Hi Jochen,

Would it be thinkable for you to share examples of your XSL-FO documents, as
good examples of what works well in FOP?

The question of which constructs to use to get good performance come often,
so I think it would be a worthwile addition to the project.

If needed, I can send you a piece of java code that obfuscates the text of
XML files by replacing all words with others from a list, so that the
confidentiality of your data would be preserved.

Please let us know what you think!

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.