I tried the same with a TIFF recently and the problem I encountered was
there was no JimiImage.class. I had to compile it from JIMI source. HTH.

-Shobana

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikram Verma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PNG with FOP

Hi,

I am trying to incorporate a PNG image file in a PDF through FOP.

The release notes say that I need to have JIMI also in the codebase.

But despite adding JIMI  its not generating the PNG format images
in the resultant PDF whereas I can do the same for a GIF image file.

any guess why ??

Regards,
 Vikram Verma