Hello FOP committers,

Is there any estimate on when the "keep-together"
property will be implemented?

The FOP Project is great although as you know it's
still being developed. While I wait for FOP to be
developed, what other free XSL-FO formatters can I use
to generate PDFs? I'm in dire need of a free XSL-FO
formatter right now. The evaluation versions of
XSLFormatter and XEP don't help. I need a formatter
that can handle functions like keep-together (or
anything that does something to the similar effect)
and footnotes.

Thanks,
Mete Kural