J.Pietschmann wrote:

> Ok, commited to the maintenance branch. I added usage
> info and moved the check for a valid encoding somewhere
> else and provided a warning in case the encoding is
> invalid. PPlease test.
Well, encoding-related code looks fine for me, but I cannot build fop in cvs
due to Hashtable/HashMap changes:

     [javac] Compiling 714 source files to D:\fop\fopx\build\classes
     [javac] D:\fop\fopx\build\src\org\apache\fop\apps\CommandLineStarter.java:68
: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert java.util.HashMap to java.util.Has
htable.
     [javac]               commandLineOptions.getRendererOptions());
     [javac]                                                    ^
     [javac] 1 error

I believe you forgot to modify Renderer's setOptions(java.util.Hashtable
options) method.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel