While looking for a solution to a theoretical problem, I've recently had
reason to look at the area tree generated with the -at command line
switch. I notice that it is filled with these constructs: <AreaContainer
name="null"> And, I'm thinking to myself . . . "Oooooh. Wouldn't it be
nice if I could set that name in my fo document and have it show up in
the area tree."

1. Is there a way to set that name from the FO document?
Note: Area container uses names like footnote-reference-area, after,
before, before-float-reference-area, main-reference-area, etc.

Chuck Paussa