Hi,

I have an XML document which contains a linefeed character in one of the
lines. However, when I process this into PDF using FOP, the outputted line
has a space where the linefeed should be.

My XML:
<Data val="Line1&#x0A;Line2"/>

My XSL:
<fo:block text-align="left" font-weight="normal"
linefeed-treatment="preserve"><xsl:value-of select="Data/@val"/></fo:block>

What I want to appear in the PDF:
Line1
Line2

What is actually appearing:
Line1Line2

The FO documentation indicates that linefeed-treatment="preserve" should
keep the linefeed, but it is not. I suspect that the problem may be that FOP
does not support the linefeed-treatment property. Is this the case? If so,
can anyone suggest how I can get around this problem?

Thanks,

Haitham.