What's the relation between Arial and sans-serif,  I couldn't get u...

-----Original Message-----
From: PATEL, DINESH (ISD) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 2:50 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Adding Arial font support

Don't you get Arial font by default if you specify font-family="sans-serif"
?

************
This email and any accompanying documents are intended only for the named
recipient, are confidential and may be privileged. if you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately by
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and you must not copy, disclose or otherwise
use this message. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. The content of this email represents the view of the individual
and not the company. The company reserves the right to monitor the content
of all emails in accordance with lawful business practice.

Whilst attachments are virus checked before transmission, neither Britannic
Management Services Limited or the Britannic Group of companies accepts any
liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Britannic Management Services Limited, No.3588063 is registered in England
and maintains its registered office at 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall,
Birmingham B47 6WG.
Telephone: 0870 887 0001
Fax: 0870 887 0002
Website: www.britannicassurance.com

Britannic Assurance plc, Britannic Unit Linked Assurance Limited, Britannic
Distribution and Sales Limited and Britannic Unit Trust Managers Limited are
regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Each of these companies is a
member of the Britannic marketing group which only advises on and sells its
own life assurance, pension, unit trust and ISA products.