Hello, RamanaJV!
You wrote to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:59:30 +0530:

 R> I don't whether this question is relevant here or not. But, I expect
 R> some answer from the experts in this group.
I am shure that this questions are relevant to this group.
Because problems with FOP not with a driver.
And by my opinion there something happened with page heigh.
Or printer getting pages like a separate documents this why printer does flip the page
but
doesn't print second side.

 R> Has any body successful in duplex printing through Java? If so, can
 R> u please post the code.
 R> If not, Is the new Java print service API buggy?

---
Yours sincerely, Ivan Latysh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ivan.yourmail.com