Hi there,

I just found and fixed a bug (both in BugZilla with id 11902).

I'd like to ask one of the committers to have a look at the fix and make
sure it makes it into 0.20.5.

The impact can be quite severe: If you use the
fopDriver.getResults().getPageCount()
method to count the number of pages (+1/2 = no. of sheets) in order to
sort the
created documents by number of sheets you can run into big trouble during
automated
envelope processing in the print shop. They don't like processing some
ten-thousand
documents by hand...)

The fix has run with about 40.000 documents with between 1 and 40 pages
here.

Thanks,

Arnd Beissner
--