Von: J.Pietschmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. September 2002 22:27
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Embedding FOP in Java

Amin Schoeib wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a problem embedding FOP in Java.
> My code compile without any problems, but when I execute it, I become
> a list of errors!
>
> I have the following code:
Sorry, irrelevant.
[snip]
> Here are the errors:
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException     at

org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:32
> 31)

You trapped a run time error in Xalan. This is most likely cased by a
bug in you XSLT. Try to perform the transformation with the latest Xalan
version or Saxon, you'll probably get a diagnostic which will allow you
to fix the problem.

J.Pietschmann