This is the same problem I spoke about in the 'Fix for paragraph breaking'
thread.

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
Petrobrás (http://www.petrobras.com.br)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: +55 21 2534-3485
fax: +55 21 2534-1809
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

                      Kevin Yeung

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Para:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      et.hk>                   cc:

                                               Assunto:  Long table cell text gets
outside cell
                      17/09/2002 23:43

                      Favor responder a

                      fop-dev

Hi all

I am having troubles with long strings and table cells.

I have a 10-column table and one of the columns displays the primary key
of a product. The PK is a very long string without spaces or breaks. The
string overflows to the neighbouring cells and therefore becomes
unreadable. Another column, printed with a long description, is nicely
stretched vertically to accommodate because there are spaces between
words.

When constructing this table, I did not set column width and each column
has each width. What I would like to see is that the PK gets wrapped to
the next line within the column.

Now:
|1)  PK-10237-AJD873H-d87CJC e|

Desired: