Big bank, I dont mind paying.

"Gilles Crebassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 27/09/2002 16:29:56

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  RE : Antwort: fo wysiwig editor

Fop is free but for editing U pay ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 27 septembre 2002 17:13
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Antwort: fo wysiwig editor

try http://www.xslfast.com

                      Paul.Hussein@cha

                      se.com                   An:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Kopie:

                      27.09.02 17:06           Thema:   fo wysiwig editor

                      Bitte antworten

                      an fop-dev

Hi all. I wonder if I can get some help.

I am currently using fo and fop to generate pdf documents for a large bank,
and it works beautifully.

We get the XML and apply a stylesheet to produce the document.

However, we have a requirements that means our using should have the
ability to edit the document. That means presenting an editor for the
generated fo.

Is there such a wysiwig editor availabe that ayone knows of ? I have done a
lot of searching, but they all seem to be very poor.

There is foa, but that is very complex.  I just want to edit fo, not play
with other custom layout documents.

If this does not exists, maybe to fop community, and I include myself in
that should being a project to write an editor.

The other alternative is to go fo->rtf     rtf-> fo. But conversions are
never satisfactory.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received.

Regards

Paul.