Hello,

According to what a previous post reads, FOP handles only solid borders :

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102948462018944&w=2

Regards
--
Sébastien Foucault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Morten Isaksen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
30/10/2002 02:15
Please respond to fop-dev

        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Background and border information in the area tree

Hi!

I was trying to figure out why FOP always prints a solid line (in PDF)
even if I wrote DOTTED or DASHED in the xslfo.

I looked in the area tree output from FOP but I cannot find any
information in this file about background colours, lines, borders etc.
Where are these informations stored?

--
Morten Isaksen
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.aub.dk/~misak