Keiron Liddle wrote:
I tried this change with the trunk code and I get an exception
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid ICC Profile Data".

The trunk code uses the java ICC profile to load and store the data.
Even though it eventually simply gets the original data to write into
the pdf document.

So does anyone know what should be done?
Should it be written out differently, or simply avoid the java ICC
stuff?
Sorry, my knowledge about ICC color profiles is very limited.
I just tested the patch with two images successfully
and since it seems it does not break anything I committed it.

Christian