Michael Maier wrote:

I use fop fop-0.20.4 in an xml/xslt environment, that means I use a
stylesheet to generate a fo-xml document. I recognized that spacing and
line breaks influence the pdf result. The best result is if the content
of a  does not contain any line break, that means it is one
line. If the content contains one or more line breaks the hyphenation
does not work correctly. The hyphenated word is rendered in a wrong
order. The problem occurs only if hyphenation is turned on.

Maybe anybody have recognized a similar behavior
It's usually a very helpful to provide an example illustrating a problem. You probably have particular fo document with a wrong hyphenated block, post it please (keep it small though please).

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team