Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Hi Peter

I should have done that earlier because about at the same time I updated
to Xerces 2.2.0, Xerces 2.2.1 was published and I knew it was a bugfix
release.

On 19.11.2002 15:18:45 Peter B. West wrote:

I'm glad to see that you have upgraded Xerces to 2.2.1. I just discovered that 2.2.0 was badly broken when my code fell over after I had upgraded to that release. Unfortunately I had also made a number of code changes at the same time (bad practice), so it took a while to work out what was going on.

This may fix some problems that have been attributed to Xalan.

Which, if I may ask?
Nothing in particular. I just remembered that someone recently posted a bug report to Xalan. Bugs in Xerces could well have ramifications for Xalan.

Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"