Realistically I should be considered inactive myself. Thanks for bringing
this up, Art.

I just happen to have a brutal workload at the moment and I don't see it
lessening in the next 4 months, minimum. It's fun stuff - I love it - but at
the end of a workday I can't stand to look at code much, and same goes for
weekends.

I am not disinterested in Fop and will attempt to continue providing input.
I haven't stopped monitoring the lists. But until such a time as I can
contribute code I should be considered inactive.

Arved