Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
Hello!

I'm about to fix bug #10158 and I wonder, why in FOP default page width is 8in although spec recommends 8.26in[1]. Well, actually in absence of User Agent page width is implementation-defined, so we can leave 8in happily (actually XEP also uses 8x11in defaults, but Antenna - 8,26x11).
Opinions?
8.26--that gives you the A4 width and US length, that is, the universal page size that will give acceptable results on either US or A4 paper.

Cheers,

E.
--
W. Eliot Kimber, [EMAIL PROTECTED]