Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Yes, dump that directory. That's redundancy. We just have to make sure,
that the documentation points the right way, too.
Hmmm, looks like Joerg sees it differently - http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=103196215022751&w=2

> Contrib/servlet is not distributed, instead, the Java source
> and a war file is in docs/examples/embedding. The war file
> in the current distribution has still an old invalid web.xml
> in it.

So, I'm gonna replace old buggy docs/examples/embedding/fop.war with a new one, generated using /contrib/servlet stuff. What about redundancy - lets wait Joerg is back.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team