Victor Mote wrote:
I have committed some changes to the trunk that clean up 1) tabs, 2) spaces
at end of lines, and 3) CR/LF line endings. These touched quite a few files,
mostly doc, but should have no effect other than to minimize future spurious
deltas. I do not see the auto mail messages coming from CVS related to these
changes -- perhaps it is smart enough to know that these are innocuous, or
perhaps there is something wrong with my mail account.
I had the same problem when I commited for the first time. As far as I found out, you have to be subscribed to fop-cvs mail list using your *apache email address* + first message may be postponed a little bit by moderator (nobody knows who is it though :).

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team