From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 3:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FOP wiki pages moved

As there is now an "official" Apache wiki [1], I moved the pages that
were on my server to

<http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?FOPProjectPages>http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?FOPProjectPages

Please do any further work on them there. They still need some cleanup
after moving, I'll do it in January unless someone finds time to do it
before.

-Bertrand

[1] as announced on community@ - thanks Andy Oliver!