Gorka Echevarrķa wrote:

I have a very strange problem in viewing a pdf report generated using FOP.
The description of the problem is the following:
I have two j2ee environments: one deployed in a wnt (environment1) and another deployed in an AIX machine (environment2).
I generate the reports on the fly in both of them using FOP and then a servlet sends the pdf stream to the browser.
In the environment1 I can see perfectly the report generated in my browser (IE 5.5 SP2 + Acrobat Reader 5.0) but in the environment2 the report is not open in the browser with the same configuration (i only see a blank page), although I can see the report from a client with IE 5.0 + Acrobat Reader 5.0
The configuration of the web clients in my application should be IE 5.5 + SP2.
Search in fop-user archive, that's really faq. Hits: make sure you have set content-type, content-length, dummy=.pdf at the end, don't use POST, try different browser after all.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team