Is it OK if I just throw out some usage patterns in the embedding
documentation? There's some contradicting information there and also
stuff that isn't that easy to understand. InputHandler and friends dates
back to pre-JAXP times. JAXP is known to most users doing embedding and
is most natural to work with. That's why I also implemented my embedding
examples using JAXP.

I'm not asking for deleting InputHandler and friends, only in the
documentation. Altough I'd like to delete them in the redesign. But
that's another story.

Jeremias Maerki