I know I'm getting troublesome, but here's another observation. On our
website we have at least 3 different ways to mention our beloved
"Extensible Stylesheet Language Formatting Objects":

- XSL:FO (I'm guilty of using this in the past)
- XSL-FO
- FO
(each in upper- and lowercase)

I believe the official one is XSL-FO (uppercase), so could please each
of you fix "illegal" occurences as they get discovered. Thanks.

There are a similar issues with:
- PDF, SVG, PCL etc. (always use uppercase)
- PostScript (be mindful of the capital S)

Some consistency will make our site a bit nicer. :-)

Jeremias Maerki