Title: Has anybody used the Crystal Reports and how does it compare to the FOP?

Dear FOP developers,

        I'm currently facing a difficult decision whether to keep developing reports using FOP or changing over to the Crystal Reports. Having been using FOP for more than 2 years, I have gained lots of experiences in it. So I would prefer FOP rather than any other reporting tools. But my work mates want to use Crystal Reports. They claim that the Crystal Report is better than FOP in terms of speed, functionality, usability and etc.

        I don't know too much about the Crystal Report, so I would really appreciate if someone can compare different aspects of FOP and Crystal Report. I need it to justify the development in FOP! Thank you!

Regards,
Dianliang

"This email is intended for the named recipient only. The information contained in this message may be confidential, or commercially sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of this email, disclose its contents to any other party, or take any action in reliance on it, or in reference to it. If you have received this email in error, would you please contact the sender immediately and delete/destroy all copies of this message, both electronic and otherwise. It is the recipient's duty to virus scan and otherwise test the enclosed information before using the information or loading attached files onto any computer system. Oasis Asset Management Ltd does not warrant that the information contained in this e-mail is free from viruses, defects, errors, interception or interference. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where that sender specifically states them to be the views of Oasis Asset Management Ltd."