On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 06:37  PM, LENEVANEN Cedrick wrote:
Confronted to volumetric problems I am very interested in the re-design
branch of the FOP project, in particular the "FO SAX input" and "ASAP
rendering" tasks. I wonder if I could try helping in order to make possible
getting a release available this year.
The asap rendering is mostly done, we still need to bring back many of the renderers.

The "SAX" input is really about processing the layout as the fo comes in. This depends mainly on the FO tree and the layout system.

Any help would be great.

But I have not been able to catch the real design/development state of the
1.0 branch. Does anyone already work on the preceding items ?
Generally yes, but we could use any help if you can contribute. There are lots of areas that need development.

CÈdrick Le NÈvanen
Airbus France