I'm using now the plan stuff to visualize some planning data for myself, and here are a couple of fixes (patch seems overkill):

- in Main there is no need to do a System.exit, that makes it
impossible to reuse the class as a utility
- the font-family in PlanRenderer should be "sans-serif" instead
of "sans-serif" so that the SVG can render in the Adobe plugin

I'm starting to patch some stuff, and I was wondering if anyone has ideas wether there are some commits pending on it, and what is the forseeable future for this.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -