estelle.bochinger wrote:

I have a problem with the insertion of the
fo:page-number-citation.
It proves that when I insert the element
fo:page-number-citation in a flow of text, the text overflows
in the margin.
I read that it was about a limitation of fop but I would like
to know if that will be to correct in the next versions?
Without seeing your fo documents it's not too clear what are you talking about. Elaborate you question please, but in fop-user mail list, this list is for developers of FOP.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team