Thank you both. I have now implemented a class that takes two strings (xml-source and xsl-source and the servlet-response) and the class deals with converting this.

If anyone would like a copy of this please let me know.

Thanks again.

Ghulam

From: "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FopServlet example!
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:44:50 +0100

Ken Masters wrote:
I am new to Apache FOP, and am finding a little problem with what I'm doing. The XSLTInputHandler class has two parameters, the XML and XSL File's. Basically what I would like to do is pass an XML as a Java String (since it is dynamically created) and the XSL can be passed as a File.

FAQ:
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#faq-N102B3

J.Pietschmann