Hi, I'm currently printing a very large table with over 30,000 rows in it.
I understand that memory allocation problems can be avoided by using multiple
page-sequences.
However, the data I'm prinitng is in a table and I can't seem to think of a way to
break up the table into multiple page sequences.
The table gets its data from a <xsl:for-each> loop.
Any suggestions?

cheers.

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender