Oleg Tkachenko wrote at 20 Feb 2003 10:42:11 +0200:
 > Hello there!
 >
 > So, xmlroff is available at SourceForge now.

Yes.  And Robin Cover did such a good summary page on the announcement
that it's a hard act to follow.

I expect this to be my last post to fop-dev about xmlroff.  If you are
interested in xmlroff, see the SourceForge sites.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708