I have been able to eliminate the need for frames in my documantation by getting dynamic inline frames to work in NS7.0, Mozilla 1.2.1 and IE6. This requires that a javascript file be included in each of the affected files. I need some advice on how best to get this to work with Forrest. Do I need to include some form of redundant lining to the htmlized code files? Can I otherwise express such files (with javascript: links) in XML? Does anyone know how I can get JavaSRc that Nicola mentioned.

I would like to clean up the documentation as much as possible.
--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"