As there is likely to be a batik beta release sometime soon what does everyone 
feel about having at least a PDF transcoder release.
A PS transcoder would be good if it is working okay (I have no PS viewer at the 

Doing a release doesn't really depend on batik from our end. So if we can make a 
release and then make that available to batik.

We will need to make a cvs tag. It will need to be decided within the next few 
Here"s my +1

So what do others think.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to