Version: 0.20.5rc, with my fixes to get markers working.

What I’m trying to do is place a fo:block at an absolute position on a page.  Any way I can.  The idea is to format text on a page so that when we feed a pre-printed form through the printer we get “X” placed in a box, a name in it’s box, a date where it should be on the form, etc.

I see that “absolute-position” isn’t supported yet, but that “top,” “right,” etc., are.  Is there functionality implemented in 0.20.5rc that allows a block to be placed at a specific position or do I need to add the implementation of “absolute-position” (and, if I need to do this, can anyone suggest any helpful hints)?

-- Mark C. Allman

-- Innovator

-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.

-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263

BusinessMsg – the secure, managed, J2EE-standard Enterprise IM solution (alpha testing shortly).