Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Ha, I was first! :-) Didn't you see my message?

No: the crossposted message was filed into the FOP folder.

Any idea how Moz could file crossposted messages correctly,
one into the A and the other into the B folder...they just
end up both in the A folder if the filter for A has higher
precedence than B...another example of a simple solution
not quite living up to user expectations... :-/

I'm subscribed and will watch over the issue. Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks!

J.Pietschmann