On 6/2/2003 1:55 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
done. I found this funny so I just added it. Clay, our favourite
nit-picker! :-)

Thanks Jeremias! I went looking, 'cuz I wanted to see & learn, so I figured out where to go to check this (I remember Victor explaining how to find this info, but I wanted to "discover" it--thanks Victor for the help!)...

BTW, while I was perusing, I came across this page:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-site/targets/fop/

On that page is this weird notation:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.1 3 days jefft Automatic publish at Fri May 30 20:37:22 CEST 2003 from http://forrestbot.cocoon...

Clicking through as one is wont to do, when one sees one's name, brings up this:

====
  Cocoon 2 - Resource not Found

type resource-not-found

message Page Not Available.

description The requested resource couldn't be found.

sender org.apache.cocoon.Main

source Cocoon commandline (Main.java)

request-uri

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

missing-file

/usr/serverlocal/forrestbot/scripts/work/build/bot/xml-fop/site/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
====

I don't know what it means, but there it is...

-- Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Developer - Medata, Inc. - http://www.medata.com PGP Public Key: https://mail.medata.com/pgp/cleeds.asc