Good--that's where it will go then (barring an
onslaught of -1's between now and this weekend)

BTW, I believe my original rationale for placing in
the Area package was by looking at the imports in
LayoutHandler--it seemed to be very heavily dependent
on the particular implementation of the Area Tree
being used.  I wasn't focusing on its
function/purpose.

Glen