Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
On 02.07.2003 01:07:08 J.Pietschmann wrote:

I tried to produce a concept for some automated JUnit test...

[..]

BTW, I've started a few JUnit tests myself (tests for basic
functionality of the API and for the IO-related classes).

I also thought a bit about testing lately and I'd like to see a new test-target consisting of the following sub-targets:

test-publicapi
test-renderapi
test-areatree (current tests)
test-pdf
test-xx  (actual unit tests)
..

where the dist-target should depend on (and gump should run it too).

The current area tree tests would need some changes like
storing the reference area trees in cvs (but this would remove
the need for a reference jar which caused me some troubles in
the past with incompatible jars)

Christian