No--I haven't touched RTF renderer yet, most of my
changes are AWTRenderer and pre-Driver-related.
However, I believe most of the non-pdf renderers in
1.0 return NPE's anyway, as they're primarily empty
skeletons.  (AWTRenderer did that until a week or so
ago--I was able to fix that one.)  Was RTF previously
functional in trunk?

Glen